Distributed and Parallel Systems Group
How to reach us…
No matter where you are staying in Innsbruck, there are three busses that go the “Technik Campus” of the university. The bus stop where you should get off is called Technik. Use the electronic road map of IVB. Just fill the “Start” field with your departure station and the “Ziel” field with Technik press “Enter”. The line “O” is very well connected to us and rides every 9 minutes during working hours.
Use of of this lines:
– Bus Line O – all the busses going in these directions: Technik West, or Allerheiligen, or Peerhofsiedlung
– Bus line T – all the busses going in these directions: Ekz Cyta
– Bus line LK – all the busses going in these directions: Kranebitten
Use the Campus orientation instructions below.
* Highway “Exit Innsbruck Kranebitten” – direction Innsbruck city – turn to the left at the first roundabout.
Innsbruck airport is just behind our university, so once in Innsbruck you can:
* use the taxi (from airport to us in about 5 minutes)
* As soon as you exit the airport main gate you will find a bus stop called Flughafen. Take the F bus.
* Get off the bus at the Furstenweg stop
* From across the street you will have to take the O bus to Technik. (Be careful not to take it towards the bridge over the Inn)
* Get off the O bus at the Technik stop
* Cross the street, go arround the Europaheim building and on the left there is the main square of the Technik Campus (Otto Hittmair Platz)
* From Otto Hittmair Platz you need to follow the detailed instructions to get to ICT Building and DPS.
Have a look at the map below to get a better idea about the route:
There are a few cheap airlines that fly into Innsbruck.
If flying to Innsbruck is too expensive you can fly to Munich Airport. From there you can take the train which takes you about 2,5 hours to Innsbruck.
Book an airport transfer shuttle from the company Four Seasons (of Innsbruck), which has to be booked in advance over their website www.airport-shuttle.com. The Four Seasons company will bring you directly to your hotel or to the Technik Campus if you prefer. The transfer time using Four Seasons is around 2 hours, the price for a two-way trip is around 70 EUR.
– As soon as you exit the train station main gate you will find a bus stop called Hauptbahnhof. Take the R bus.
– Get off the R bus at the Fürstenweg stop.
– From the samebus stop take the O bus (any direction).
– Get off the O bus at the Technik stop.
– Cross the street, go around the Europaheim building and on the left there is the main square of the Technik Campus (Otto Hittmair Platz)
– From Otto Hittmair Platz you need to follow the detailed instructions to get to ICT Building and DPS.
Please look at the map below for details:
Campus orientation instructions
Airview of Technik Campus – for larger view rightclick on the picture and open in new tab.
Detailed map of the Technik Campus
Below you can find a map of the Technik Campus of the University, including the location of the Technik bus stop of bus line O. The meetings will take place in the ICT Building of the campus, the rooms are 3W03/3W04 on the 2nd floor, see the detailed instructions in the next section
Detailed map of the meeting building (ICT Building)
Below you can find a map of the building in which the meetings usualy take place. In the ground floor, take one of the two elevators shown in the map to the 2nd floor, then follow the 2nd floor map to the highlighted rooms (3W03 and 3W04).